Develop cooperation & collaboration to give rise to enthusiasm and creativity.
Collective intelligence allows achieving 1+1=3, while organisations working under competition, inexistant cooperation and cliquishness will mostly attain 1+1=0.7.
Collaborative management brings Collective Intelligence’s principles to practical life in a group, association, company or collectivity.
We establish the Collaborative Management in your organization in accordance with the following principles :
- · Defining a shared vision (instead of a common reductionist view)
- · Portraying the organization’s or group’s raison d’être
- · Encouraging communication among your teams
- · Making collaborators aware of their responsibilities
- · Benefiting from the other workers’ experience on a given issue
- · Playing your part in finding concrete solutions
- · Encouraging co-workers in finding improvement paths by themselves
- · Lending weight to propositions submitted to the superior conciliation committee
thanks to collective commitment
· Displaying results to the team about the evolution processes and everyday- operation improvements
· Informing about the state of progress and results through both oral and written communication
“Improving independence and responsibility within your teams by raising their potential leadership”
- · How do you recognize a leader?
- · What is leadership for you?
- · How would you define your role as a leader?
- · Which are your rights and responsibilities as a leader?
- · What shape does your leadership take?
- · Where do you fit in a group?
- · What type of leader are you?